Terms: The above videos include lifetime rights except right of resale, unless noted otherwise. In some cases, TV broadcast is restricted, due to talent and/or assets on screen (for example, SAG / AFTRA union talent requires payments based on airing patterns).
Frequently Asked Video Production Questions:
- I need X (that doesn’t fit the above packages) – can you do it?
- Call us or drop a line – we’ll give you options. We do custom work all the time – the above packages are great for most clients’ needs, but if something doesn’t fit in the box, we can still help. Note that the more custom and unique it is, the more it will cost- but this means none of your competitors will have it. Video can help you sell 24/7! We can do tiny web videos all the way up to full infomercial production (starting at about $25k, produced in high definition, multi-camera, etc.) and everything in between.
- Can I use these on TV?
- Usually. The media has to be authored at a high enough resolution, to the correct time (i.e. 30 seconds to the frame), etc. and if there’s talent on screen, it may require additional “rights clearances”.
- Are these legal stock photos?
- YES. We can’t just rip photos off the internet – that would get you in trouble. All photos we either shot ourselves and fully own, or have bought the rights to use including derivative works (not for resale, but we have legal rights to use in our productions for clients).
- Can I use these with TubeMogul, TrafficGeyser, etc.?
- Yes, of course. That’s what the “+ Source” above means – we’ll give you the source video for you to syndicate around the internet, embed on unlimited pages and/or blogs, etc.
- If I put on YouTube can you disable the “related videos” at the end (so my clients don’t see my competitors)?
- Yes, of course – that’s in your control. YouTube is the #1 most sophisticated player on the internet. Once uploaded, head over to http://VTubeTools.com and customize how you embed it from there.