Google Maps / Google Places Optimization Service
What’s included in our “Local Optimization Best Practices” Package? A lot…
- Setup from scratch if needed; if it’s done wrong we may “kill off” your current listing and start fresh (in cases of “duplicate listings” or suspensions for violations).
- Keyword research. We’ll carefully look at what humans search for (i.e. we can see the “volume”, the number of searches per month, for any given search-phrase, then will choose our top 5 phrases to rank you for. Note a phrase like “Mortgage” is hyper competitive, while “Tiny Town Audi Mechanic” is easy to get you to #1 so we’ll guage competition carefully and even research competitors).
- QR Codes (for cel phones…)
- RSS Drip and backlinking of your local & places pages. Note this also helps general SEO, i.e. your non-maps organic ranking.
- Coupons. Tip: This can be integrated with Daily Deals type sites as well i.e. Groupon, Living Social, etc.
- Positive Reviews, with spaced timing so it matches human patterns
- Geotagged images and geotagged videos, created for you if needed, uploaded to your YouTube account and then integrated.
- Microformats (Ever see “XYZ is rated 4.7 stars out of 5″ on Google’s homepage? This is microformats – also useful for hours of operation, etc.)
- “Citations”, which are online evidence of your physical presence, i.e. your business name next to your business address, in a contextually relevant and/or geographically relevant directory.
- Online Reviews. This not only helps push up your local listing, it “firewalls” against any potential negative reviews in advance (i.e. from competitors, angry ex-employees, etc.).
- Site modification to maximize alignment, including with XML geolocation features.
Questions? Ask away and we’ll modify this page.