It was great to chat with you last week about your cosmetic surgery practice.
As I mentioned, you have an exciting project despite because we have a pretty clear business objective with high ROI potential. I’m 100% sure we can make a positive and measurable difference in your business.
My delay in getting you a proposal was definitely not a reflection of priority – it was because I was taking time to start building “proposal software” into SwiftCRM / iSignature.com, which will later surely be of benefit to you and your team as well… this is not that system but will convey how we can help until we get our full new iSignature system working – which might be of help to you for client documentation and releases if you choose.
I hope we’re able to work together and assuming that’s the case, look forward to a successful project and long term business relationship!
CEO, Gendesic Inc
Gendesic is the parent company of:
SwiftWebDesigner:: SwiftCRM :: SwiftBooks :: iSignature :: Movoxo
Project Outcomes & Priorities in Order
- Transfer the existing site to a more flexible, more search engine friendly framework on our server
- Rewrite any content necessary to ensure we avoid google “duplicate content” penalty; increase on-site keyphrase density
- Clean up the bottom half of the site so as to increase consultation requests (lead-capture), mass email opt-in requests, and incoming phone calls for service
- Begin SEO ascent:
- Optimize for Google Maps
- Setup a hybrid landing-page / content page framework which we can populate with articles
- Setup basic social media integration to increase both SEO and trust-ranking via facebook, twitter, linkedin, yelp.
- Our success metric is to increase leads production (consultations via visitations, scheduled appointments, and “buying signal” questions i.e. can you do X, Y, Z or do you recommend this, etc.)
Service & Technology Solutions
Based on our initial consultation, here are the project outcomes we plan to achieve.
Phase 1: Base Camp
- Conversion of existing site to more functional, multi-user, better looking, and more search engine optimized wordpress format.
- Revision of site structure to increase phone calls, consultation requests, etc. – incoming lead-capture
- Integration of mass email tools if already in play i.e. Aweber or constant contact to increase referrals and repeat business, and automate followup with “stories of success” to help consumers who have not yet made their final decision
- SEO – 25 hours, which will be enough to optimize maps (high value, low cost), base keyword research, and setup the core article-marketing “fishing lines” to capture incoming business based on search phrase of local traffic, and focus the site. When this is complete, you will see a bump of new business and start to gain visibility into use of your site.
- Human training (videos + consulting) on how to use the control-panel system including password-protection for member’s only content (as a means to increase perceived value of membership, and value to existing members)
- Optional: Setup of a 100% hands-free automated postcard and/or newsletter system (recommended 4x-6x / year but only for high-value leads and/or past paid clients)
- Google Apps setup, so any key staff have a single, web-based, easy to use system with email, shared documents, spreadsheets, etc.; this works in conjunction with SwiftCRM
- Included automatically: Setup of Google Analytics, so you’ll know exact details about use of our success, and see a clear indication of our traffic patterns – so you will see what you’re paying for, and start to gain insight into cost-per-lead and cost-per-closed-deal metrics.
Phase 2: Ascent (Recommended, but not included within this budget; included for your information only)
- video SEO projects to hack Google blended results i.e. increase domination of high-value keyphrases
- Landing page creation for use with PPC Pay-Per-Click, which is also useful for discovery of additional search phrases
Phase 3: Summit: Mid-Range Goal: (Recommended, but not included within this budget; included for your information only)
- SEO Maintenance. This initial round will easily pay for itself with new business [note: that's technically not a guarantee; it is a prediction of success based on past history and patterns; ask Amber Blonigan if we've increased her business! We may be open to pay-for-performance in the near future, but it'll end up being a lot more expensive for you, since we'll be in a position to command high fees when we get there! For now, we predict, not guarantee, that said, it would be viewed as an abject failure if we only helped bring in only 10 more deals, which I'm guessing pays for our services]. Anyway, SEO does require on-going maintenance, but it’s more time consuming and more difficult for the initial capture, generally, than it is to defend and maintain position, so within a few months this may drop to a few hundred a month but initially, depending on which keywords are selected and for which areas, may require several hundred hours of work.
This is a pretty simple project compared to many that we do, so we’ll move quickly – and start getting your results.
- Beta of Website (Proposed Final): 1 week from initial investment
- Website Release, Maps configuration and probable page-1 results for select phrases: 2 weeks from initial investment, allowing time for notes. May be as short as 24 hours, depending on notes.
- Setup of CRM & Optional Postcard Marketing System: 2 weeks overlapping
- SEO work; backlinking, article marketing, social media “pings”; forum backlinks, edu-site marketing, .gov marketing, etc.; no video unless specifically budgeted; not recommended for phase 1.
- Human Training, Misc Loose Ends, Content Hand-off to “stable project”: 1 week.
Total Project Timeline: 4 weeks from initial investment.
- 10 hours design, setup, configuration. Includes use of all relevant technology within the hourly investment.
- 5 hours research by Roger specifically
- 20 hours SEO by Roger and team; note some article-writers (“spinners” / rewriters) are actually 4 for an hour fixed rate i.e. $25 per rewrite fixed, all other time is hourly.
Total project budget $3000
We can take you where you want to go!
Should you have any questions or concerns, of course give me a call, and obviously any of this can be revised to suit your needs. That said, Rome wasn’t built in a day, and I think this proposal provides an excellent framework to start building your business and open a relationship. Also, this phased approach will help you realize a positive ROI along the way, so you don’t need to bite off the subtantial capital expense of the entire system all at once.
The Next Step:
Assuming this works for you, the next step is just to email or fax agreement, make the initial investment via any major credit card or check to Gendesic, Inc. We’ll have the first few assets for you within 7 business days as per the timeline outlined.
Agreement for Services
None of us like a bunch of legal-ese, so we’ve worked to keep our agreement as simple and direct as possible.
That said, first here are a few important terms of our service:
I, Roger Vetruba, on behalf of www.Movoxo.com / www.Gendesic.com, will provide you, Dr. William Bruno, the products and/or services outlined in section 4 (Proposed) subject to the following stipulations:
- Changes To Previously Approved Work. If you want to change the foundation of a house, but everything is completed up to the roof, you’ll have to destroy a lot of work in most cases. The same is sometimes true in website development, so if you tell us “red” and then later decide on “blue”, we reserve the right to tell you this will cost more, and will provide you with an estimate. Most commonly, this applies to design mockups, prior to being cut into a live working website, or scripts for video production. Whenever possible, we want you to be thrilled with the services and products, so if we don’t need to throw out a lot of work, we’ll do what we can. That said, please be advised that approval milestones are binding in that way that once approved, we may proceed with certain irreversable or not-easily-reversible tasks.
- Ownership of Product. Generally, you will own the final product of your website, however, all software, including both applications that exist before you have met us (i.e. iSignature.com, etc.), are developed specifically for you in order to achieve a certain business goal, and after you are wholly retained exclusively by us. Your website and/or digital products will be intact, and any product to which rights are not transferred (i.e. are subscription products, for example including but not limited to, SwiftCRM, Movoxo videos by subscription without a “buyout license”, etc.) will be specifically indicated as such. Content within your website is generally regarded as exclusively yours while the framework including design is generally retained, and similar but not identical designs can and will be re-sold unless you have specifically purchased exclusive proprietary designs. All that said, many entrepreneurs and sales professionals want to wholly own design, but in truth, every website has similarities i.e. top-navigation or left-side-navigation and until you have a truly national brand it’s usually not necessary as it is extremely unlikely that a competitor would be visible within your market. If you require full unique design or “last purchase license” to any design, please tell us in advance; unless specified in writing and corresponding license is purchased, your proceeding with this contract indicates your acceptance that similar but not identicial websites may be sold.
- Note that in no cases does work completed include rights of resale (i.e. competing with us) unless specifically negotiated. Any work-for-hire legally conveys rights to your business ownership, and those rights may be transferred to one owner at any given time in event of sale of your business.
- Rights to video projects will have rights specified, due to either on-screen-talent rights (i.e. we may use Screen Actor’s Guild actors, for whom TV rights or broadcast rights buyout carries a different cost than internet-only-rights), or stock image purchased rights, i.e. the images contained within the video project carry rights specific to a certain medium. In short, if you want a TV commercial, we’ll generally know up front as we need to get you the final product within a certain format (i.e. “bars and tone” broacast specs).
- Authorized Access: (Rarely an issue, but does happen): In event of any dispute (i.e. business disagreement, dissolving or bankruptcy of business, ownership shall be deemed to be the sole property of whoever’s name was on the credit card initially provided at time of contract initiation.
- Rounds of Notes: For any work-for-hire, two rounds of notes are included and must be provided in writing. In many cases, the second round of notes happens real-time, while on the phone, as we go through the website page by page (in the case of website and/or landing page production only, of course).
- Hosting: Unless otherwise discussed, your website(s) and/or projects will be hosted on our servers, and this is required for technical integration reasons including the control panel management (CMS hookup) and CRM / automation integration. Your website will be hosted on MediaTemple.net servers, a tier-one data center, rated as one of the top ten website hosts in the world by independent studies, on a dedicated linux server. The entire server, all-inclusive is backed up weekly, all source files are backed up on a local linux server, and the attention paid to data integrity, backup, virus protection, hacker security is far in excess of any consumer or business owner. We also maintain intrusion detection, 256-bit secure socket layer, and take security very carefully. In the highly unlikely event we were to suffer a security breach, we would be required by law to disclose this publicly – fortunately this has never happend, and we maintain extensive systems to ensure it never does.
- Domain Ownership: You should own and maintain your domain at all times, and once the nameserver has been set, we will request you lock us out. Domain ownership is an investment into your brand, and like “owning” your phone number, this is something you should maintain. Most commonly, domains are held at GoDaddy, and you just need to “point it” to our servers i.e. electronically tell the world that your website(s) exist on our server.
- Hosting is generally bundled into any on-going monthly investment; in the event you do not have any on-going investment or expenses, hosting is available separately currently at $120 per year.
- Upgrades to any hosted systems are included indefinitely. You will always have the latest and greatest versions of SwiftCRM, iSignature, SwiftWebDesigner, and any other forthcoming products which you have explicitly purchased. As we roll out new products, you will always have access to a free trial during a “sunrise period” as we gather real-world client feedback.
- Accountability for timelines: In event a project exceeds the expected timelines by 50% or 5 business days, whichever is less (i.e. in favor of client) (excluding weekends and major USA holidays), client shall be entitled to a 25% discount on the total budget; in event projected timeline is exceeded by 100% or 10 business days (two weeks), client may cancel any portions of work not specifically itemized and wholly delivered, and has no liability for work completed but not yet delivered and functional. Note: we will add specific disclaimers to Search Engine Optimization work, which is highly dependent on factors outside our control, including but not limited to change of Google’s “recipe” determining which results rank on top.
- Note that any delay of notes response beyond 24 hours results in a corresponding delay to the schedule; i.e. if we provide a website “Beta” on Thursday 5pm and receive notes on Monday 9am, the final product may be delayed by up to two additional days (Sat, Sun).
- Refunds: In the unlikely event that business agendas and/or specifics change prior to delivery but within the original schedule allotted, refunds will not be given, however, the full un-used pro-rated balance may be applied toward any other project. For example, if we start a website, and a week later but within the timeline a new law passes causing you to abandon the business, your investment of any unspent hours may be applied to any other project but will not be refunded.
- Any work unpaid within 24 hours of milestone approval may be password protected at our sole discretion; payment is due immediately upon completion of each milestone.
2/3rds down, 1/3rd due upon final approval. Invoices reflecting paid status will be sent automatically upon each payment received.
Any major credit card or check to Gendesic Inc.
Initial Due to start project: $2,000
This will be discussed or gathered at project commencement as it’s minimal – most data can be copied off the old site, and we’ll schedule a quick discussion for 2 days after initial setup to start prioritizing SEO.
Questions? Concerns? Ready to Roll?
Just give us a call! 800-840-3928 ext. 4 to reach RogerV directly; 702-518-9216 Direct (email Roger@SwiftWebDesigner.com).
SwiftWebDesigner is a team of about 8 guys – programmers and artists and SEO professionals. We currently produce about two sites per week, on an average turnaround of about 10 days. We also provide search engine marketing services, banner ads, video marketing, and much more to help build any organization.
About Gendesic Inc.
We help small and medium businesses launch, grow, and succeed.
Gendesic (Latin for “Creation Structure”) was launched initially in Nov 2003 around LenderMate, a mortgage industry specific CRM. While the product was never a commercial success, it did have a loyal userbase and helped pave the way for what would later become the business productivity system that we have today.
Note that all these systems are housed on one server within one database, so data-flow is perfectly synchronized all the time. Each component can be used independently, though obviously the greatest power comes from using all modules together.
- SwiftCRM: This Client Relationship Management (CRM) web-based software includes leads management and distribution, transaction management and automation, autoresponder & automation cools, business reporting, and marketing management including Search Engine Opitmization (SEO) tracking. This web-based sales dashboard is designed to be your company intranet to manage every aspect of your business from an online secure portal. The system is constantly backed up, web-accessible from any computer or smart phone, cross platform, multi-user with hierarchy and permissions management, and allows for advanced automation logic that runs 24/7. SwiftCRM is very “front-end focused” and can export to other industry-specific CRMs once you have a deal, and is a far superior marketing and sales platform than most industry-specific tools. The system easily allows for multiple product types to exist side by side.
- SwiftWebDesigner: This Content Management System (CMS) allows you to easily edit your content from the control panel, so you can instantly add or edit pages on your website. We will set up your website for you to point of initial approval, then spend a few minutes consultation walking you through the control panel. You’ll also be able to track leads generated, traffic sources, instantly add or edit landing pages. The system also has a searchable knowledgebase Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) system that is integrated into the CRM so you can provide access to staff (to use in emails) or a phone answering service. SwiftWebDesigner allows multiple websites per account, which can help with “stealth sites” and landing page mini-sites.
- Movoxo Video Systems: We produce videos to attract new business (through Video-SEO services or TV commercials), persuade (short-form videos to help convert website visitors into leads), and educate (pre-sale sales videos, or post-sale education videos or training videos). Video can leverage your time and sell for you 24/7, demonstrate your knowledge and expertise pre-sale, never have an off day or ask for a raise, assist with referrals since online videos are so easy to share, help with multi-party sales i.e. husband to wife, or financial planner to client, etc., and search engines still favor videos over webpages and thus it is easier to get a video into the top 10 position than a website. YouTube.com is currently the 2nd-most used search engine in the world, ahead of Yahoo or Bing, and SEO videos can help draw prospects to your website.
- iSignature.com electronic signature. The isignature system allows for instant online signature of any contract, and by using templates, you can have a signed completed contract before you get off the phone with a client. You’ll get back a signed PDF, and all documents are automatically stored online in a searchable document management system. The online document system can also produce sales proposals, invoices with payment options, internal-only company documents for employee training, and advanced information gathering forms.
Systems that are in early stage development but not yet ready:
- SecureCheckout instant online shopping carts.
- SwiftAccounting.com online accounting system comparable to other leading accounting packages.
- SwiftClock.com timeclock system with two modules: “Time & Attendance” edition for employees including the ability to arbitrage rates (bill rate vs. pay rate), and “Client / Project” edition suitable for hourly consultation (i.e. attorney billing, with many possible clients).
- ConferenceMe.com online meeting framework.
Gendesic Inc. is a privately held company based on Las Vegas, NV, USA. The company is entirely remote based, with long-term staff working daily from home from around the world. The server is housed by MediaTemple.com, a Tier-One provider with redundant OC3 connections based in Los Angeles, CA.
This is the level of profit and engagement of any client within your entire product line, ranging from the top (free e-newsletter, blog readership) to the bottom (your highest profit product with also the deepest engagement into your overall services). Typically, this might look like:
- Free Newsletter / Blog readership. This is the entry point for marketing-generated-leads in most cases, and most of these readers will be generated through free percieved value downloads i.e. ebooks, videos online.
- Basic Product #1 – at a price point of almost anything, even $0.01, but most commonly a $9.97 per month subscription or $37 e-book or $49 e-course. This could be a physical printed book, though you need to give compelling reasons to register with you and open engagement. This is usually a fairly involved digital asset, but requires none of your own time unless you want to include an “email consultation” (most buyers won’t take you up on this, but it has a percieved value and can deepen engagement for those few who do respond).
- Advanced Product #2 – this might be $100/mo, or $497 course, or a $997 2-day seminar. These people get a bit of your own time and/or access to a member’s-only forum with answers by you (great way to build massive value).
- Gold Product #3 – this might be a $399/mo coaching product to $1,000 a month product, or can be a $5,000 elite weekend getaway in Hawaii. These people recieve your highest level of engagement for a short time, but not entire implementation.
- Platinum Product #4 – sky’s the limit. This could be $100,000 a year retainer to be on call as a consultant for a set number of hours per month, could be a percentage of ownership in their business, or a $20,000 cruise package.
This is obviously just a sketch, but for many businesses this system has been proven many times to provide maximum exposure and maximum profits, with the greatest efficiency for your time. Each level feeds the next.
Sales Cycle Funnel
This is the life cycle of a sale. It usually looks something like the list below, and along each step, people drop out so it’s like panning for gold. You need to dump out the rocks along the way.
- Marketing prospect. This person hasn’t expressed interest, but is a good match for your services if targeted advertising, if untargeted, it is simply the audience to which you are advertising. Advertising needs to follow the classic AIDA formula: Attention (grab it!), Interest (get them to pay attention long enough to deliver a value proposition, i.e. way you’ll improve their life or business), Desire (they need to want it!), Action (call or click, or buy now).
- Lead. This person raised their hand and expressed interest in your benefits.
- Fulfillment. In many sales, you have steps to your service that you need to fulfill. If you sell a product, it usually just needs to be shipped, but perhaps may require training or installation.
- Closed Sale / Data Mining
- Repeat Sale and/or Referral Source. We believe the sales cycle is not complete unless your client is happy and referring you business, and/or coming back for more and better services and/or moving deeper into the product funnel.
- Outsell. The practice of leaving no money on the table by selling leads to downstream providers. Example: debt settlement leads who do not qualify because they cannot afford the payments to settle should be sold to a bankruptcy attorney (or a partnership struck whereby you profit from referring them deals). You can also outsell successful closings, i.e. a mortgage lender should outsell leads to a furniture store, a homeowner’s insurance provider.
- SEO. Search Engine Optimization. The technique and practice of ensuring your website comes up as high as possible within Google, Yahoo, Bing, and YouTube’s search engine results for a specific given search-phrase.
- CRM. Client Relationship Management. Practically, this includes a wide range of usually web-based software that functions as a sales dashboard.
- CMS. Content Management System, i.e. a website control panel that allows a non-expert to edit and improve their website at any time with no technical skills or training.
- PPC. Pay-Per-Click. Paid advertising that appears at the top and right side of Google, Bing, Yahoo for a given search phrase. Best used in conjunction with SEO.