Real Estate Contact Management Software

A good real estate contact management software program will increase your closed deals per year. Why? It’s more than just storing contacts. It’s about a few things – see below. It really is that essential. If you’re not using one, you are absolutely leaving money on the table and losing marketshare to competitors who are. Read More…

Realtor Marketing Ideas

Legal note: Not all Real estate agents are Realtors® – see here for details. Realtor® is a trademarked term of the National Association of Realtors. All that said, if you’re looking for Realtor marketing ideas, we can help. This list has a lot of the usual – and some unusual and uncommon as well. This Read More…

SEO Hierarchy

SEO HierarchyJul 03,2014

One metaphor to help you understand how it can work is to think of each blog post as a fish hook in the water. More hooks = more fish. In your case, the “bait” is content to help someone solve a real world problem. In the real world, generally, we search for things in this Read More…

Keller Williams 33 Touch Campaign

PAUSED: We’re doing a version-2 rewrite and not accepting any clients as of Feb 2017 until March 2017. Contact us to beta test the new 33 Touch System: We’re aiming to build the bar-none world’s best address book (+ 33 touch + 8×8 Touch built in). Six times (600%!) more business from your database… How Read More…

Help Home

Help HomeMay 17,2014

On any page, click the help icon in the top right to see help about that specific page. The system will know what page you’re on, and so the help files will be specific. If you encounter a blank page, just let us know! We’ll be happy to complete it for you – they all Read More…

Real Estate Video Autoresponders

For real estate agents and brokers, we present a 100% done-for-you set of 20 videos. 10 Listings + 10 Homebuyers Done-For-You Videos BONUS: FSBO & Expireds offer below For less than the cost of hiring a virtual assistant in India you can get a 100% done-for-you set of powerful autoresponders, branded to you. This kit includes systems for Read More…

Facebook Error

Facebook ErrorApr 04,2014

Facebook Error Having trouble? Disconnect Facebook and re-connect. 99% of the time, that fixes the problem. The other 1% of the time, your facebook page is locked, or you do not have permissions to edit the page.

Facebook: Unsupported Get Request

Unsupported Get Request If you get an error that says Unsupported Get Request try this – it’s easy – in short, your page is not allowing posting. Go to https://www.facebook.com/YOURPAGENAMEHERE/settings?tab=settings&section=age_restrictions&view and change to “anyone” i.e. 13+   That should do the trick. Still having problems? Let us know, we’ll debug it, and update this help file.

Channel Based Campaigns Help

Channel Based Campaigns Help Coming soon to this page

Connect Facebook Business Page

How to Connect SwiftMarketing’s Social Scheduling tools to a Facebook Business Page http://swiftmarketing.com/ and login Next on the home page click Twitter (Angle Credit Repair) Click the green gear icon upper right In the popup that appears, click the F (facebook) grey icon, and it should turn blue, then pop up a little thing to connect. Read More…