Below are some of the features available to enterprise users of our Advocate Marketing system:
- Scheduled Purging (for site performance & large scale data, as well as medical HIPAA data handling rules)
- Variable Rolling Averages, or time-window based averages i.e. 90 day average or last 30 votes averages.
- API to track nonresponders – a non-response score varies by organization but is usually somewhere “passive” or lower. By tracking non-responders with those who do, you’ll have more accurate insight into real-world stats.
- Scheduled Reporting – automatically receive a PDF, with recipient specific to category i.e. for multiple locations or varied stakeholders
- Repeat-Reviewer Trend Tracking – auto-merging repeat reviewers to compare history
- SMS Conversational Reviews unified with your web and/or phone stats
- Twilio Phone API for Voice-based reviewing unified with your web stats
Grow Your Business with Swift Marketing! Click to learn more about...